"My Opinions" about Aquatics Business/Hobby, True Conservatism, Google, DCS/DHS, Dishonest Business Practices, Man-Made Global Warming, The Media, Faces of Evil, Recycling, Arrogance of our local and National Leaders and more.

Most of the subjects are based on reading and study and well as real life experiences (my field is aquarium and pond research and information as well as business)



Next Gamestop Stock Pick due to propane bottle shortage from Pandemic:
Propane Containers; Worthington Industries- Pandemic Fallout 2021

Judgment in Life, attacks on Sarah Palin, etc

Judgment in Life, attacks on Sarah Palin, etc.
This proves that to the media and others, that character does not matter!
*As well the Earmark lies spread by the Media/Obama


Palin Family, daughter, boyfriend I am writing this post to point out what I see as the judgmentalism that is so common in our society, media, and often on both sides of the political aisle (albeit the left tends towards major hypocrisy in this area).

I have found the attacks in the media on Sarah Palin for her daughter having a baby due to premarital sex and the fact that the person that got her pregnant is suddenly being paraded around with the family highly and ludicrously judgmental.

I myself have a 15 year old daughter who I know is very respectful of her beliefs in God and I feel also understands the repercussions of sex. I also know that my three (now adult) nieces were similar in there view of abstinence and none of them had to make the decisions that Sarah Palin’s daughter did after having sex with her boyfriend.

I like to think that my daughter will not be faced with this decision, however if she is and if the boy/man who is “responsible” for this is willing to step up to the plate and be a man, I know I would respect both her AND him. Yes I will admit that many of these marriages do not last, but some do and one must give others AT LEAST A CHANCE to succeed. Obviously sometimes the male half of this equation flees, but in Sarah Palin’s daughter, this is not the case.

The media has been hammering away about how suddenly the Levi Johnston (her boyfriend) is invited to the GOP Convention and “what kind of example does this set”.
What these judgmental persons are saying IMO is that “knock up the Governors daughter, go to Washington DC”. I disagree, although I do think this was bad judgment on the daughter and this young man’s part, forgiveness and understanding is far more important.

What I see is an understanding, loving, and forgiving woman that would quite bluntly based on this and the MANY accomplishments she has done (such as taking on party bosses in her own party) in such a short time make not only a great VP, but honestly I would vote for her in a heartbeat for President. Sarah Palin has impressed me with her record more than anyone in politics has in over two decades, I wish that more people behaved like her (of coarse with the media this is like expecting flying pigs to be serving free beer at all College and NFL Football Games)!!!

I find judgmentalism, whether from the political right or left utterly disgusting and my life has been destroyed and my own daughter and family in general hurt severely emotionally and financially by what has been 100% false judgments!!!!
Character does not seem to matter to anyone any more, otherwise I would not have suffered so many attacks for standing by my family even after my wife had a devastating affair with a Judas (who to this day is unrepentant and still seeking to divide and destroy our family) that harmed us, my daughter (she still needs counseling for this), and financially ruined us! If character mattered these attacks on Sarah Palin would not have happened and Barack Obama would be at around 10% in the polls.

For readers that are interested, you can read more about what these kinds of persons have heaped on me and my family in the blog:
“My Thoughts”

On another attack involving Sarah Palin; Barack Obama and his cohorts are attacking Sarah Palin on “earmarks” (pork) stating that she has voted or back more of these earmarks of Federal funding for Alaska than Obama and that Alaska is the #1 recipient of this type of federal funding.
While on the surface this may be true, when just a little honest digging for real truth is done, one finds out quickly that Alaska has more land owned by the Federal Government AS A PERCENTAGE OF AREA than any other state.
I being from county in Oregon (Josephine County) that also has mush of its land tied up (run by the Feds), that this takes away from the tax base all the while we still get visitors that come unto these public lands and then end up needing public service such as police or rescue (think Kim family, Nov. 2006). This is an over simplification, but it I am sorry, if the Feds are going to put lands off limits to the state, the state should be compensated.

So when you get down to these accusation by Obama and his willing media cohorts, this is a down right lie (unless they are that stupid, which with Obama’s I do not think he is stupid, however with the media stupidity is likely the case).

BTW according to the Anchorage Daily News Palin has requested 83 federal earmarks at a cost of $453 million while Obama requested 330 projects totaling $931.3 million, according to his Senate website where he discloses all his requests.

Also for those who think all Alaska Taxes are low (yes they have not personal income tax, but they still have business income tax AND property tax), here is a site that compares all states:
Property taxes: Where does your state rank?

One more sickening media myth is that Palin is not qualified to lead the country; What and Obama is??
Quite bluntly Palin has the edge in life accomplishments, but please look at this article (republished from the Associated Press) and judge for yourself:
Comparing Obama's, Palin's accomplishments; by The Associated Press

Finally, this talk about Palin’s earmarks is just more proof of media bias and liberals hiding their head in the sand, as although their is no denying that Sarah Palin has been feeding at the trough, she is but a piglet compared to Barak Obama and his cohorts who even admit to growing government and thinking more government is good. This is like saying someone how has shoplifted a few times (Palin) is the same as a career bank robber (Obama and his buddies).

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


web analytics