"My Opinions" about Aquatics Business/Hobby, True Conservatism, Google, DCS/DHS, Dishonest Business Practices, Man-Made Global Warming, The Media, Faces of Evil, Recycling, Arrogance of our local and National Leaders and more.

Most of the subjects are based on reading and study and well as real life experiences (my field is aquarium and pond research and information as well as business)



Next Gamestop Stock Pick due to propane bottle shortage from Pandemic:
Propane Containers; Worthington Industries- Pandemic Fallout 2021

Google Love Affair








Also see this post for evidence of Google's Corruption and illegal activities:
Google Adsense, Adwords Corruption, Dishonesty


I find the love affair with Google down right sickening. Yes Microsoft certainly has not always used ethics in its business dealings, but at least they have battled those who can afford lawyers and can call notice to actions via the media. I will also note that as a person with three special needs children (and paying a heavy personal and economic price for it) that at least Bill Gates is the number contributor to autism (from which my son suffers).

Google on the other hand goes after the little guy with no voice or legal budget.
I had an Adsense account a while back that had a day of malicious clicks (but not from us), Google well knows where the isp of these hits came from but they instead chose to take all my money that was built up in my account (I understand the questionable click money) all the while refusing to answer emails with anything other than form emails (then nothing).
On a positive note as of 2014, almost 9 years later, Google finally reinstated this account

WORSE, as someone who has spent a lifetime in research in aquatics with many unique articles on the internet, Googles terrible search algorithm allows my plagiarized articles to come up in searches (right at the top) while my originals are often no where to be found. YET in Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, and Bing search my articles come right to the top and the plagiarized articles are no where to be found. GO FIGURE!



Of coarse there is an easy answer; follow the money. These ripped of articles have Google Adwords or other adverts all over them while the originals do not.
Also I have contacted Google about this and although at first they were helpful, they now refuse to stop this (the least they could do is fix their algorithm).

I know many in SEO forums (who have flamed me in SEO forums for EVEN suggesting that the great and all knowing Google God could do this) would state this is not possible as these are two separate entities under the Google trademark, HOWEVER my answer to this is that this is REALLY hiding your head in the sand (which is common in cult like followings whether it be Google, politics, ignoring evil world leaders, or religion).

Google has the knowledge and technology to make this happen. They also know how to make this happen in a subtle way (just like every other deceitful thing they do) so as to not draw attention (& lawsuits) to themselves, which one reason they go after small companies or less known article publishers such as myself. Google is certainly not stupid enough to allow a plagiarized from a CNN writer rise above the original just because it has Adwords content.
The fact that Google uses authority links as part of their algorithm is one proof of this and another as to why their searches often yield crap at least in the Aquatics/fishkeeping research field (if CNN wrote an article about fish walking on land and working at CNN, it would rise above an article written by someone such as myself dispelling this myth).

The article in question is this one dealing with aquarium ich infestations:
target="_blank">http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/Aquarium_Ich.html

The plagiarized article here (among many others) is:
http://wazala-blog.blogspot.com/2006/11/aquarium-ich-ichthyophthirius.html
(as of the most recent update, this article is no longer online)

By the way a Yahoo Search on my articles site finds articles and keywords (out of over 300 pages) vastly better than Google, which often brings up spam site.
Try searching “aquarium information” or worse "Planaria in Aquarium".
Reference: http://www.fish-as-pets.com/2007/11/planaria-detritus-internet-answers.html

So much for Google.

In fact as far as the keyword search “Aquarium Information”, I wrote a companion site with VERY different spammy methods and content at the same time as my more serious aquarium information resource site, and guess which one does better on Google, yep the spammy one, while the spammy one is not to be found on Yahoo or MSN.
Here is my "Serious" Aquarium Information web site:
http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/Aquarium_Information.html

Other poor Google search results include:
"Aquarium Lighting",
Reference: http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/Aquarium_Lighting.html

"UV Bulbs"
Reference: http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/UVCReplacementLamp.html

With Googles nightmare Penguin/Panda Update, purely "cut & paste" SPAM sites such as "onedersave.com/blog" often come up to the top of search results!
This site has no real SEO, no authority inbound links, yet is top in search results for terms such as "Planaria in Aquarium".


By the way, this is not to say Google does not put out good products, they do (I am using Blogger here, in part because I have had this Blogger account way to long to go start over somewhere else) it is more that Google is not whom they pretend to be.
Sort of like a person whom I worked with previously that was very smart person, just his business skills were not what he convinced others around they were (he was an awesome engineer). People need to understand that image and marketing are also strengths of Google as well, which is where perception comes in (again just like the person I referenced above in my other blog about the “worst job”)

In fact one other lie of Googles is what they tell Webmasters about back links: I have found that some of my highest rated back links on Yahoo and MSN are the very relevant content ones while Google (that claims to put much emphasis on content) gives my highest relevance to a few (high PR mind you) tech in bound links not to my more relevant links.
Of coarse this goes hand in hand with how stolen articles of mine can show in a Google search while mu copyrighted content do not (and BTW, this is not to say I do not have search terms that do well in Google, I have many that I am in the top 5 or number even #1).


Based on this love of Google and its corruption and what I and my family have been through, this is no surprise as we live in a very morally bankrupt world and I really fear for my children’s future.
My wife, daughter and family were already harmed while persons with the power to help looked the other way! And untruths about me continue to circulate about me while others with the power to stop this look the other way as they are not willing to look for the truth in these rumors, so our family is subjected to poverty because of this.

I have more on this subject in my personal thoughts blog: “Triumph of evil, Does doing the right thing really pay in life”

Here is another web site with much more about Google:
Google Search Sucks.com

Here is funny video about Google:
Google Earth; So helpful it's scary



OTHER GOOGLE ARTICLES;

*Google Lies, Dishonesty, Plagiarism; Adsense, Adwords

*Testing Google new Panda, Farmer Algorithm; Verdict, FAIL


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unr3a1 said...

Since you moderate your comments, this will probably never hit your page, but I don't really care.

If you hate Google so much, why do you use their blogging service? And I am not trying to be funny, or cause trouble, I am legitimately asking. Why use one of their services if you are so dead set against them?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

This is fair question, why would I not publish it?
Moderation is for flaming, obscenities.

The answer is two fold; as I noted in the post I think Google has excellent products, it is their honesty and search results/ethics I question (I also use Google Checkout, although this is used more for the Adwords discount and as an alternative to PayPal than because it is all that great).
I have other blog accounts; however you cannot modify them as I like.

Second and more important point is I started my blogger accounts back when I was naive and before Google took my money and worse before the plethora of plagiarism of my articles hit Google (I will also note that when I got my blogger account I really was optimizing anything and had not sought to improve my site using professional advice).

Going back now would be starting at the beginning which is too much work down the drain.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


web analytics