"My Opinions" about Aquatics Business/Hobby, True Conservatism, Google, DCS/DHS, Dishonest Business Practices, Man-Made Global Warming, The Media, Faces of Evil, Recycling, Arrogance of our local and National Leaders and more.

Most of the subjects are based on reading and study and well as real life experiences (my field is aquarium and pond research and information as well as business)



Next Gamestop Stock Pick due to propane bottle shortage from Pandemic:
Propane Containers; Worthington Industries- Pandemic Fallout 2021

Greg Walden, RINO Republican, False Conservative

 

Republican Integrity (or lack there of such as Greg Walden) vs. Democrat lack of morals or discernment

Greg Walden, what would Jesus do, RINO Republican Update 5-8-12

Greg Walden is once again on the ballot and once again our lousy Republican Committee cannot place a true conservative on the ballot.
By True conservative, I mean not just voting many of the "party line" votes, but showing true compassion and understanding of what the citizens of our state and nation must go through; especially small businessmen.
While his back seems to indicate he should understand at least some of the trials other business persons face, his actions and that of his staff CLEARLY do not!!

So once again I will refuse to vote for Greg Walden in 2012 nor give a dime to any general republican fund until this man is out of office!

It is about time that Republicans should never have to use "compassionate conservative" because in fact the two words are synonymous. I urge ALL moral conservatives to reach into their hearts and remove this man from office.
Please write in a candidate (a few friends are writing me, Carl Strohmeyer on the ballot). But whoever you choose, please show Democrats in this state that Republicans can also show an interest in the "little guy" and remove Greg Walden from office!!

To back up what I also observed from this man, here is a quote (one of many similar too I might add) from a community member who has met this phony:
"I live in Hood River as well..Please tell me how he is a solid member of the community. My kids went to school with his..I've been at his home and "tried" to have a normal conversation with him. He barely spoke to anyone . His son is a nice kid though.

He's not all that well thought of in the valley. What gets him elected and re-elected is name recognition. "

(From Oregon Live).

What is clear is Greg Walden is good at voting the party line, but that is not necessarily the best idea any more than than an Democrat who votes with Pelosi and her disgusting agenda 90% of the time.
From those who have met him or interacted with his staff (myself included), it is clear that Walden is an aloof individual with no empathy for others.

ORGINAL CONTENT OF THIS ARTICLE:
Leading the pack of arrogant Republican candidates with no integrity is Greg Walden.
His anti family and anti small business views are just plain wrong and the fact that neither he nor his staff will return emails or phone calls in arrogant.
This person implies Christian/Conservative values but has none as did other local (southern Oregon) candidates such as Gordon Anderson (who thankfully is no longer in office).
See: What is a True Conservative

Greg Walden (along with Gordon Anderson and many others of this RINO ilk should read Luke 10:25-37 as they are like the priest or Levite in the story.
Here is a quote for Greg Walden and others who share his views so as to refresh their memories:

25Just then a lawyer stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he said, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" 26He said to him, "What is written in the law? What do you read there?" 27He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself." 28And he said to him, "You have given the right answer; do this, and you will live." 29But wanting to justify himself, he asked Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?" 30Jesus replied, "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell into the hands of robbers, who stripped him, beat him, and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 Now by chance a priest was going down that road; and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan while traveling came near him; and when he saw him, he was moved with pity. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, having poured oil and wine on them. Then he put him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said, 'Take care of him; and when I come back, I will repay you whatever more you spend.' 36 Which of these three, do you think, was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of the robbers?" 37He said, "The one who showed him mercy." Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."


I have always taken care of my family and never have asked for help, yet recent years including a move form a going business in LA to protect my family and get my wife and children away from problems that ended up with our family being labeled and broke.
My first daughter had problems (I will not go into) that my wife could not deal well with due to severe postpartum depression, followed by a daughter with feeding and other difficulties followed by a son that contracted Meningitis in the hospital followed by other serous problem that left him in and out of the hospital for the first 14 months of his life. Later he was diagnosed with Autism.
During this time I asked for little help and what I did get was mostly judgment by person that would not look beneath the surface even a little. This is just a very little snip of what actually happened. Please see this Personal Journal; My Thoughts for more or my Biography web page

Much of what happened as to family could have been slowed, stopped, prevented, etc. if others who were in place to help just stood up and were counted.
This brings me to many RINO Republicans nowadays, although I do not believe Government is our daddy, if there are provisions in the law to help persons such as us, they should be granted equally or otherwise discarded. I have always disliked the term compassionate conservatism as conservatism at its core is compassionate and helps those who helps themselves. Unfortunately as to Food Stamps/ Oregon Trail (along with many other areas of government such as labor laws which I will not address here) this is not the case.
I have tried contacting many local politicians where I got little help, and finally found that my local US Representative (Greg Walden) was whom I needed to seek help from. Yet calls were never returned and the one time I did speak with this horrible individuals office they talked down to me, explaining to me that I need to know more about accounting (even though I got nothing less than an ‘A’ in high school or college accounting)!!!

The problem is the Federal Food Stamps program only allows for an over all cost of goods and expenses deduction of 50% from sales.
Reference: The Oregon/Federal Food Stamps Program dishonesty

This is ludicrous as even my vastly more profitable Aquarium Maintenance business back in LA NEVER made these kinds of profit and our internet business that we have now is doing well when we achieve 10% (& for readers passing judgment on me while reading this, although I work very long hours, this is the only way I can take care of my autistic son, cook my family meals and in general take care of my family).
Walden’s office and other local government employees even admitted that it if I was a bum pan handling in front of Wal-Mart for my next drink, I could get food stamps. Is this what conservatism really about, I do not think so!

Based on Greg Walden and some Evangelical Republicans actions (that pretend to be conservative when it is politically opportunistic), I know the statement “What Would Jesus Do” would not apply to them as this is certainly NOT what Jesus would do. There is much more to this problem than just this one incident, this is just one recent example.
Reference: What is a True Conservative

Although I often listen to Rush Limbaugh and find him very insightful, I have to disagree and note that he is way off base as to why so many persons are disenchanted with many Republicans. Liberal Republicans such as John McCain would never get the nomination if so many everyday Republican voters, such as me did not feel that the so-called conservative candidates would live and act what they say.
I am sorry, as the Bible says: “You will know my children by their fruits”. I know many others who are fed up with pseudo conservatives and Evangelical Christians that are total hypocrites and the Republican Party and pundits such as Rush Limbaugh need to wake up and realize that the arrogance of so many Republicans is a major turn off to so many Republican voters and even some of my Democrat friends that have considered voting Republican and then were turned off by their actions vs. words.

The difficult dilemma is my choices on a National level is with a likely Democrat candidate that is either so ignorant or immoral as to the dangers we face on a national level that he thinks we can reason with persons that are pure evil and want nothing more than ours and Israel’s destruction.
History has proven this time and time again (think about Neville Chamberlain; “peace in our time” or the US Senator who stated that if he could of talked to Hitler before he invaded Poland, the invasion would never have happened. From my own life this kind of reasoning that Obama and others like Nancy Pelosi espouse is a kin to my the statement; “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (which I wrote a personal post in my journal about).
On a personal level this kind of evil thinking by Obama and his ilk is why my family is in the situation it is in now, while on a national level this can harm far more than just our family.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


web analytics